Dr Donald Ng is an experienced physician with great interest in cosmetic medicine and surgery. He is energetic and constantly looking for better and more effective treatments with a network of doctors. He believes in seeking as much training as possible in cosmetic surgery and medicine as he knows clearly that the standard in this field is very high and there are many more experienced doctors then himself.
To this endeavor, Dr Donald Ng has taken formal fellowship training and board examinations in cosmetic medicine and surgery. In addition, he has traveled all over Asia and trained with many experts in the field. He counts himself fortunate to have many mentors in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand as these countries represent uniquely asian cosmetic surgery which is distinctly different. He has also trained in liposuction in Belgium, Italy and Canada.
He is not a plastic surgeon by training and works under the supervision of his associate, Dr Sundarason. He does not train in any reconstructive work, only cosmetic work.
Motto: The journey to medical mastery is a never ending road. One needs to take it with a humble and receptive mind and heart. In the company of true masters, one cannot but be greatly humbled.
a) MediSpa 1. Full Facial combined with Vit C inotophoresis 2. Facial combined with IPL for skin brightening 3. Facial combined with Radiofrequency for skin tigthening 4. Acne facial with LED light treatment and Vit C inotophoresis
b) Deep Dermal Rejuvenation: 1. Laser for pigmentation: Q Switched Nd Yag, KTP 532 Laser, V Beam Pulsed Dye Laser. 2. Laser for red marks post acne, acne, rosacea and blood vessels: Pulsed Dye Laser. 3. IPL for pigmentation (510 nm), red marks (580nm) and rejuvenation (560nm). 4. Radiofrequency Treatment for skin tightening.
c) Surface Dermal Rejuvenation: 1. Light Chemical Peels 2. Microdermabrasion
d) Acne Scar Treatment: 1. Box Scar Treatment: Combination of Subcision and Er Yag Thermal Laser 2. Pitted Scar Treatment: Fractional Laser
e) Blemish Removal: 1. Mole removal either with Co2 laser or surgical removal 2. Mila seed, syringoma and wart removal with Co2 Laser 3. Keloid / Hypertrophic Scar treatment by injection and laser treatment (PDL) 4. Birthmark removal (Pigmentation or Port Wine Stain) 5. Tattoo removal with Laser Treatment: Q Switched Nd Yag Laser 6. Leg Vein removal with Sclerotheraphy or Laser Treatment (PDL)
a) Face Contouring: 1. Jaw Shaping: i. Botox Injections ii. Radiofrequency Muscle Ablation
2. Filler for Forehead, Cheek, Lip, Chin Augmentaion: i. Hyaluronic Acid Fillers (HA) ii. Fat Transplant Fillers
3. Face Lift Treatments: i. JJ Thread lift, ii. Thermage Non-surgical Facelift
4. Facial Sliming: i. Buccal Fat Pad Removal ii. Facial Fat Redistribution
b) Wrinkle treatment: a. Dynamic wrinkle treatment: Botox b. Static wrinkle treatment: Hyaluronic Acid Fillers, Fat fillers
c) Eyes: 1. Dark Eye Circle Laser Treatment
2. Tear Tough Treatment with Fillers
3. Eye Bag Removal: i. Scarless Eye Bag Removal – Transconjunctival Blepheroplasty ii. Incisional Eye Bag Removal with removal of excess skin and fat only iii. Incisional Eye Bag Removal with eye bag lift, skin and fat removal and transplant fat to the tear tough
4. Double Eyelid Creation: i. Scarless Non-incisional Double Eyelid Suture ii. Double Eyelid with Short Incision and Fat Removal iii. Double Eyelid with Fat and Skin Excess Removal – For Elderly Patients iv. Double Eyelid with Eye Enlargement – for small eyes
d) Nose: 1. Medical Rhinoplasty: i. Aquamid Permanent Filler ii. Hyaluronic Acid Temporary Filler
2. Suture Rhinoplasty: i. For Tip Augmentation ii. For Nasal Base Reduction
3. Surgical Rhinoplasty: i. Closed Approach with Silicon Implant ii. Closed Approach with Hump Removal/ Tip Augmentation and Silicon Implant
e) Chin: 1. Chin Augmentation with Fillers: i. Aquamid Permanent Filler ii. Hyaluronic Acid Temporary Filler iii. Fat Transfer Filler
a) Liposuction of Face, Underchin, Arm, Tummy, Love Handles, Thighs, Breast: 1. Vibroliposuction 2. Ultrasound Liposuction 3. Body Tite Liposuction
b) Calf reduction: 1. RF muscle ablation 2. Liposuction
c) Sweaty palms/armpit treatments with Botox Injections
a) Breast Augmentation: 1. Temporary Hyaluronic Acid Fillers 2. Breast augmentation with Stem-cell Enriched Fat Transfer
b) Nipple Beautification: Surgical Reduction of Nipple 1. Diameter Reduction 2. Length Reduction
a) Hair Transplant: Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) with Omnigraft 1. Scalp 2. Eyebrows 3. Eyelids
b) Permanent Hair Removal: 1. Laser: Long Pulsed Nd Yag Laser 2. IPL: IPL 695nm
MBBS (Singapore), Diploma of Dermatology (University of Cardiff, Wales, UK)