Widely recognised locally and in the region, Medical director and founder of NU•U Aesthetics & Wellness Clinic, Dr KK Chew is a pioneer and catalyzer of innovative technology of aesthetic medicine and treatments.
Dr KK Chew pioneered in the field of laser lipolysis since 2005, firstly with the Smartlipo system and more recently with the AccuSculpt laser in July 2009. He also propelled the use of VASER® Liposelection since 2006 and was among the first group of doctors to be trained in the art of Vaser Assisted High Definition Liposculpture (VAHDL). He is also the pioneer in the AccuLift laser facelift treatments and not only conducts seminars but also trains aesthetic doctors from around the region of this exciting new technology.
Dr KK Chew also has a keen interest in the use of dermal fillers for facial contouring and enhancement. He has already been recognized in this area, being an officially appointed trainer for both the Juvederm and Restylane range of fillers. He is also widely acknowledged as the go-to person in this region for the AccuLift Laser Face Lift procedure as well as the pioneer for the Non-incisional Laser Eyebag Rejuvenation.
In 2007, Dr KK Chew was acknowledged for his innovative work in Gold Thread Lift Rejuvenation with a fellowship from the Society of Gold Surgeons Korea.
Dr Chew is also the immediate past Vice President of the Society of Aesthetic Medicine Singapore, having guided the Society since it’s inception and helping it organise numerous conferences and workshops in the past. He is now the Director of the Asian College of Aesthetic & Regenerative Medicine.
Dr Chew graduated from the National University of Singapore in 1986 and obtained his Diploma in Practical Dermatology from the University of Wales (UK) in 2003.
• He is a pioneer in the field of laser-lipolysis and has delivered numerous talks and workshops on the Accusculpt Laser Facelift as well as his trademark Non–Incisional Laser EyeBag Rejuvenation (NILER), an innovative procedure that is proving to be a great alternative to surgical blepharoplasty.
• He has special interest in using dermal fillers to contour the face especially for enhancement of the nose, chin and cheek as well as to provide structural lift to the face.
• He is a trainer for both the Juvederm and Restylane range of fillers and is a member of the Restylane Fillers Advisory Board.
• Dr KK Chew also serves as a key opinion leader for various aesthetic medical companies including Solta Medical and Lutronic.
• Dr KK Chew is the Past Vice- President of the Singapore Society of Aesthetic Medicine and a Director of the Asian College of Aesthetic & Regenerative Medicine.